GOSSIP; Katy Perry: Trouble with Tokio Hotel

ImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload

Text at the picture with the VMA: In 2008 Tokio Hotel snatched the VMA for “Best Newcomer” from under Katy Perry’s nose

“Tokio Hotel are gay!” – “Katy is a diva!”
How stars are arguing

The Tokio Hotel-fans are pissed off. Katy Perry offended their favourites. The event happened a few days ago at the Singfest Festival 2010 in Singapore. The 25-year-old dissed in her song “I can’t believe I fell in love with Tokio Hotel. You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys.” Cheeky!
Especially because the TH-boys Bill, Tom, Georg & Gustav stood on the same stage – Katy knew, that the band would hear. And it’s not the first time that the US-singer charges at the four boys from Magdeburg. She’s especially gunning for frontman Bill Kaulitz. Again and again she dedicates the song “Ur so gay” to him. But why is she so mad at the singer? Suspicious: Since the show of the Video Music Awards 2008 in Los Angeles Tokio Hotel seems to be a battleground for the pop-lady. Back then, Katy Perry lost against the four in the category “Best Newcomer”. She doesn’t seem to have coped with this defeat since today. Bill, on the other hand, acts cool: “What Katy does, isn’t nice. But she is just a weird person. We’ve already met her a couple of times and she always acted like a little diva.”, the 20-year-old reveals. “But there are many superficial persons in the music business.”
Peng! That hit home! Sounds like: Clear the ring for round two in the star-duel!

Comment by Lollie
2010-08-20 11:22:27

She needs a life.Shes only doing all this cos shes jealous and just cant face up to the fact that Tokio Hotel have just got WAY MORE TALENT than she has or ever will. Can she be more of a hypocrite? Shes getting married to RUSSEL BRAND who also wears MAKEUP and spends a fair amount of time on his hair but I dont hear her complaining about that

Hahaha LMAO i love Bill even more for saying that about her xD I bet if she was locked in a room with Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav by herself she wouldnt dare open her gob. And its about time she started using her own hair.

LOVE TOKIO HOTEL <333333

Comment by glenda
2010-08-20 11:33:36

BIG LOL

Comment by KaulitzKangaroo
2010-08-20 11:40:49

Katy Scary needs a life. She’s pathetic and can’t sing. Her idea of performing is running around in a cupcake bra. Yeah, realll talented. I’ve never been a fan of divas. Especially ones who have NO reason to be divas. You’re not that famous. Bashing people and dressing like a California hooker is the only way she can get attention. Shame.

Comment by Allie
2010-08-20 12:16:19

I never liked Katy Perry, because she seems like the major jealous type.I agree with Bill. She does seem weird and like a brat.Grow up Katy.

Comment by alicen
2010-08-20 12:18:20

this is funny. i dont like her anymore though. i bet she really is a diva. does anyone think tokio hotel are becoming divas??

Comment by Lisa
2010-08-20 12:41:37

Ewwww she gross…I’ve never really liked her! Maybe she’s the gay one siging about how she kissed a girl and liked it:P
And to Bill and Tokio Hotel you have thousands and thousands of fans behind you:)

Comment by Savannah
2010-08-20 14:31:57

Ahahah I so agree! Hypocrite, her first single was “gay” and yet she’s not…Pretty pathetic and judgmental of her fakeass to say TH (esp Bill) is gay based upon looks when they’ve NEVER implied they were in any way, and yet she has. As has her husband or fiance or whatever.

I love Bill’s reply, very mature and just like “whatever, get over yourself.”

Comment by Kelli
2010-08-21 17:05:15

agree!!! Haha I never liked Katy Perry. She’s gross

Comment by Lisa
2010-08-20 12:42:44

I LOVE YOU BILL!!!!!

Comment by Bi0#@zArD
2010-08-20 13:20:36

WHAT THA FUCK…U R THE AGY ONE…..WHO SINGS THAT DAMMN SONG I KISSED A GIRL…..STUPID BITCH..!!

Comment by Hannah_Kaulitz97
2010-08-20 13:44:41

I love Katy’s music but I hate her!! She always acts like a sl*g so to be honest the guys have a point.

Comment by LEAH
2010-08-20 13:46:33

Not only is Tokio Hotel more talented then that dimwit, Bill is also A LOT more attractive then her, no wonder she’s pist. Her boyfriend back in 2008 admitted that he had the hots for Bill…until he found out he was a man haha

Comment by :D_HUMANO!D:+Geisha!*
2010-08-20 14:10:59

ok katy needs to calm her ass down shes just jealous because TH is getting bigger and better everyday than her she just needs to accept that

Comment by HerMajesty
2010-08-20 14:39:15

she’s just jealous and that makes her hideous.i hope they win many awards in the same category as her so maybe she can go curl up in a ball and cry somewhere

Comment by perla kaulitz
2010-08-20 14:42:10

WTF KATY??? i never knew she said that, im pissed off at her now :O she needs to get a life & stop hating on TH , tokio hotel is way better campared to her!!!! tokio hotel forever!

Comment by Sesshome 4ever
2010-08-20 14:47:23

WOW! Katy needs to grow up. I mean seriously it has been two years since the whole vma thing, and she still can not get over it? My god! It just proves that she is immensely immature. Bill is younger than her, and he just proved that he is more mature than she is. Not only is it immaturity but also envy. She is just being a big hypocrite, but oh well Bill gave an awesome reply to that. He was both mature and grown up when he said that. Love ya Th!

Comment by Amie
2010-08-20 15:10:39

I can’t even BELIEVE I liked her!? WTF!? Katy… Honey… I know Tokio Hotel ain’t gay. But you’re obvious homophobic… And homophobia IS gay…
And also…. So you lost… Big deal! Just because someone better than you doesn’t mean you should take it out on them…

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2010-08-20 15:21:41

I’ve never liked her. One bit. She seems to be quite the poser. Katy, you’ll never be as good as Tokio Hotel. So maybe she needs to realize this and go live in candyland forever. It sucks that I like Russell brand. He deserves way better.

Comment by MrsxBillxKaulitz
2010-08-20 15:31:41

Oh, and doesn’t she like, love Adam Lambert, who is like Bill in a way?

Comment by maranda
2010-08-20 15:35:43

they’re gay.
….isnt she the one who kissed a girl&and liked it (;

Comment by maranda
2010-08-20 15:38:12

wasnt she the one who kissed a girl and liked it? haha
she cant call them gay (;

Comment by ☮
2010-08-20 16:18:09

“What Katy does, isn’t nice. But she is just a weird person. We’ve already met her a couple of times and she always acted like a LITTLE DIVA.”, the 20-year-old reveals. “But there are many superficial persons in the music business.”

EPIC! :D hahaa, I love Bill’s reply! :)

OMG, seriously Katy Perry, like WTF?! So wat? You lost. Get over it! Get a life! Stop hatin’ on TH! BTW, TH RULES! :)

Comment by Chrissie Ribbotti
2010-08-20 16:41:04

UGGHH , and to think i actually liked katy perry , she has turned so many people against her now .
WAY TO GO KATY , YOU GOT YOUR FANS TO HATE YOUR CONGRATS ! hope your proud of yourself . and she IS DEFFINATLEY a DIVA. soo agree with bill , tokio hotel is better than her , thats why they WON and she didnt so she needs to get overself because “trying to diss” a REALLY good band THAT IS WINNING , is obviously going to make her losse , so she needs to grow up , especially how she is 25 .. older than them, and she is immature about it , and they could care less what she has to say , they will let people who think what they want as long as they know the truth , there all gooood ! (Y)
GROW UP KATE PERRY !

Comment by Nats!
2010-08-20 16:44:29

ok first of all she can’t sing worth she she’s just jealous hat she hasn’t gotten as many hit or gone as international as our Th Boys have and at least TH writes most of their own songs
fuck you Katy Perry
loves Th fans

ps be scared we even made MTV apologize

Comment by alexa
2010-08-20 16:48:37

it kinda sounds like katy perry is singing about her soon-to-be-husband in “you’re so gay” . seriously, listen to the lyrics and look at Russell, shes totally describing him! but yeah she would be one to talk, shes a huge hypocrite and im glad the boys dont take her seriously :)

Comment by Tanya M
2010-08-20 16:48:42

She needs to put on some clothes, stop trying to be Lady Gaga, Get the hunch out of her back and stop being angry with everyone.
Seems she feels her 15 mins of fame quickly slipping and is trying ever antic in the book to get attention lately.

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-08-20 16:52:02

lols I agree ehehe loved wat Bill had to say love u guys and curse u Katy Perry >:(

Comment by SmolderingAshes
2010-08-20 17:28:32

I just LOVE how Bill is so classy in his reply that, basically her baseless, rude remarks don’t matter a damn to him – or to Tokio Hotel. And THAT is just one of the reasons we continue to love Bill and TH. They are 100% class all the way…I have never heard about them uttering a single rude remark to anyone or about anyone.

Comment by romana
2010-08-20 17:54:00

she is only jealous that they are prettier than her !!! – lol -

this one hit wonder girl ….

Comment by ashley r.
2010-08-20 20:03:22

that’s true haha!

Comment by Laurel
2010-08-20 17:59:05

Wow…!!!!Who knew Katy Perry was that freakin shady huh????

2010-08-20 18:27:05

Oohmygoodness. I never liked her much, but now I really hate her. She has no reason to say those things. Or feel that way at all. I love what Bill said about her being a little diva. HA! That’s so hilarious. And so true.

Comment by Gretchen
2010-08-20 18:29:21

I think she’s just upset because Bill is prettier than she is…

Comment by Sarah
2010-08-20 18:32:33

Katy Perry is the one who is gay. wtf.

Comment by Ashley
2010-08-20 18:36:56

Haha, go Bill! ^_^
I never liked or disliked Katy.
Now I REALLY dislike her, haha!
She’s just jeallllous. XD

Comment by Ravyn
2010-08-20 19:38:43

And now i am certain she dedicated Ur so gay to them, the line: Hope you choke yourself with your H&M scarf….earlier in the year they had an H&M line

Comment by ashley r.
2010-08-20 19:59:55

what the hell is up with her.
first she’s insulting Lily Allen and now Tokio Hotel!
what a bitch!

Comment by Abby
2010-08-20 21:37:49

Jealous much, Katy? First of all no one (I bet not even Katy Perry fans) was impressed by her remarks, and secondly she basically just attached an “I’m An Immature Brat” sticker on her forehead. The only people who succeed in life are those who respect their competition–I’ve never heard any of the Tokio Hotel members being so blatantly rude to another artist, so it’s pretty clear who’s going to make it in the long run! Anyway although Bill is quite a few years younger than Perry, we can see by his reaction that he is much more of an adult.

Comment by humanoid
2010-08-20 22:24:14

I have always hated Katy Perry. Her behavior is very homophobic. As someone who claims to support the gay community, she is a hypocritical idiot. She constantly perpetuates the myth that dressing or acting a certain way makes someone gay. She’s also clearly using the accusation of homosexuality as an insult. She is so immature and hateful. She doesn’t have to like Tokio Hotel’s look or their music, but they have never hurt anyone. She has no reason to attack them – other than her jealousy over losing awards to them in the past. I also agree with the notion that she’s jealous that Bill’s a million times prettier than her, lol!

Comment by Alicia
2010-08-20 22:50:26

Never liked her.
NOW I KNOW I WILL NEVER LIKE HER
Isn’t her “BFF” Perez Hilton.
She does need to grow up.. “Get over it, and grow up”
I love how Bill responded to her immaturity in a very grown up way, you go Bill…

Katy Perry = Hypocritical, unforgiving, poser, grudge holder diva who is indeed superficial like Bill said…

It seems that she is hateful and can’t get over herself… my god….

Comment by soew
2010-08-24 18:45:08

Even Perez Hilton hates her b/c she bad mouthed Lady Gaga’s Aljendro video, also, Lady Gaga supports TH so that could be a motive to insinuate hate as well.

Lily Allen hates her, too:) I love Lily Allen.

Katy Perry is a loser.

Comment by tinky
2010-08-21 00:41:30

if we believe this we make these gossip magazines more money stop make things up and leave them alone both tokio hotel and katy perry are great. Get a life and stop doing this.

Comment by Humanoid
2010-08-21 03:35:22

There is video of Katy Perry doing it, so that is no rumor. I have yet to see video of Bill’s alleged response, so that might be a rumor. It’s not his usual style to respond to haters, but if he finally did then she deserves it. There is video proof of her insulting Bill and the entire band with her homophobic comments on numerous occasions, including this one. The fact that she did it at SingFest, knowing they were right backstage, just furher illustrates how incredibly disrespectul and hateful she acts.

Comment by katelin
2010-08-21 01:22:44

dude katy perry cant sing like for real and im not just saying that b/c of what she said about tokio hotel but she really cant. and i could always tell with she lipsycing or not. she fails and tokio hotle ftw!!!

Comment by Mikee
2010-08-21 01:59:40

argH! fuck! I hate you Katy Perry. She’s just so insecure because BIll is PRETTIER! I LOVE KATY PERRY’S SONGS, BUT I HATE HER! SHE HAS NO REPECT TO TOKIO HOTEL AND ALL OF THE FANBASE! SHE’S SUCH A DARN BRAT!

Comment by kaylie
2010-08-21 03:23:28

what a bitch. i was just getting over the first time she dissed them, when she said she ‘donated her life’s achievements to bills hair fund’ back when they won against her twice in 2008 for best new artist.

this makes my flame of disapproval flare right back to life. lol, i had just allowed a few songs of hers onto my ipod thinking that she had to have grown out of that pettiness by now.

God Russel Brand could do better

Comment by Konstantin Listing
2010-08-21 04:59:54

That bitch should be more respectful to Tokio Hotel!!
What does she think about, huh?
Does she think that she is….How can I say it…..Ummmm….BETTER THAN TOKIO HOTEL???????
NAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
She should learn some manners and leave the boys alone, especially Bill!!….
She is just SOOOOO jealous of Bill for his classy style, his attitude, his talent, his voice, FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Katy, go write some songs for fun (because that’s the thing you do the best,songs for FUN), and let Bill and his band do some REAL music business, OK???????

Comment by Sophia
2010-08-21 09:06:38

Wtf!?!?
jealous little bitch
She has to clam the fuck down and stfu
Fuck you Katy Perry Tokio Hotel are The BEST

i knew i hated her for a reason now i can hate her more

Comment by sisi
2010-08-21 10:23:53

fuck you katy perry you are a smashed up and a fucked up bitch.

Comment by IMATOMMYFAN
2010-08-21 10:37:45

For you guys that didn’t know this b4, You must be new TH fans
she has been dissing them 4 years now

Comment by emmalovesbill
2010-08-21 10:57:36

bitch! she must not know im in the kaulitz mafia!!! ill beat her ass. im a gagngster nigga. she must not know dat. the kualitz mafia is coming for her!!!

lol jk. but that is really bitchy fuck her. shes just a jeaslouse person.

Comment by rani
2010-08-21 11:41:28

auwtch katy is a bad loser how silly thahahaha

Comment by grete
2010-08-21 13:11:50

Katy… have you heard yourself live? it’s to put it mildly; horrible. And I think your songs lack energy. no wonder you didn’t win that award.

And I don’t think she should dizz gay people either :O

Comment by Kelli
2010-08-21 17:07:38

wait- Isn’t Katy Perry bisexual? WTF? She’s just jealous that Bill is prettier than her :P

Comment by twizzy
2010-08-21 17:48:20

wow thats pretty pathetic.. but then yet its kinda understandable because its probably the only award she was nominated for anyway xD…but then again…tokio hotel did deserve it so she just needs to gritt her teeth and stfu..

Comment by GAILL :D
2010-08-21 18:47:10

I cant even describe how angry this makes me. Each time I read about her attacking Tokio Hotel I want to throw darts at a picture of her. That low life little bitch has NO right to say these things. And bringing the fans into it? Thats just unfair.
FUCK YOU,KATY PERRY
Tokio Hotel should write a song called “Ur so Immature” and constantly dedicate it to her.

Comment by Lauren
2010-08-21 18:55:29

God! Katy is such an ass! She needs a life. And I’m glad Bill said that. GO BILL!

Comment by Ashley Himes
2010-08-21 19:23:25

Ha ha! :) I love Bill. :) <3

Comment by Ashleyzxx
2010-08-21 21:45:01

Katy is one lame motherf*cker. x D
I laugh anytime I think about it.x D
Katy, GET OVER YOUR LOSS DUMBASS! Ur trying to mess with our heads arn’t you, Next time ur in the same ground as me, Imma throw a fricking water bottle at your head, frozen one too! Think i’m joking TH fans?
Well just try me Katy!

Comment by Nex
2010-08-22 18:35:08

oh mah gawd. shes been butthurt ever since she got the smackdown for best new artist. sides, shes getting fat and whory. no one likes her anyway. TOKIO HOTEL LIEBE FUR IMMER!!!

Comment by Magenta
2010-08-22 20:24:40

Katy perry is a slut anda bitch

Comment by Amanda
2010-08-23 09:33:47

OMG even though I like her music but she is sooooo jealous of tokio hotel and y is she even insulting TH and bill she should look at her husband first!!! And she deserves it (that she didn’t get the award) !!! And GOOD for you TH <3 I love u!

Comment by annalisa Sell
2010-08-29 08:10:31

i cant believe she said that and that i LIKED her!!! ak, i dont think i’ll ever ever be able to listen to ANY of her stupid songs again. How dare she toke out her jelousy on TH when all they have ever been to anyone is sweet and nice? she needs to grow up and get over losing all her fame and awards to TH… it’ll happen eventually. and she’s probably angry too because her old bf thought Bill was hot. she is so immature, but im happy TH dosn’t listen to haters like Katy. Fuck you, Katy.

Comment by T.T.
2010-09-13 10:30:12

WTH IZ WIT K.P. ?

I NEVER LIKED K.P. BCUZ IZ MAKIN ME SICK WITH HER SONGS N I HATED HER SUCH AS ” CALIFORNIA GURLS” N ” TEENAGE DREAM”.

I RLLY HATE HER SONGS.

THE TH IS WAYYYYYYY BETTTER THAN K.P.

TH RULES N K.P. SUCKS WITH HER ALBUM >=(

TH RULE THE DARKNESS :) =)

Comment by Raine
2010-10-10 11:53:07

Is it me or does Katy Perry sound more ditzy than usual in ‘California Gurls’?

Yes, she is petty with regard to her attacks on Tokio Hotel. I do think that she is envious of their success and she is rather insecure about it.

And congratulations to Tokio Hotel: your fans really do have your backs!

Comment by Chinaxxdoll