PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ

PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ Β PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ Β PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ Β PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ PICS; tokio hotel pictures 21.08.10 L.A. Steakhouse HQ

Comment by Penpey
2010-08-25 09:54:45

He looks so sad , dont get me wrong hot. But sad and maby a little ill? I hope they take a break before i tie them up and take them to madegasar πŸ™‚

2010-08-25 19:46:10

He looks soooo sad and he is in Los Angeles and Tom is in Hamburg. When i saw these pics i was shocked to see him sooo sad i wanna hug him. Hopefully nothing is wrong.

Comment by Savana
2010-08-25 20:12:00

He’s just really lonely. It breaks my heart to see him like this….I cried when I first saw them, not knowing if I could look at the others. The poor baby needs someone….he needs to realize that if something happens to him, his fans are affected too. I just want to hug him and let him cry if that’s part of what he needs…I’ll do ANYTHING, to get Bill back on his feet. πŸ™

Comment by Kaylee
2010-09-21 06:31:51

Madagascar FTW !! i was kinda planning to take them to my basement but madagascar will do… πŸ™‚

Comment by Sully666
2010-08-25 13:04:40

steakhouse, WTF?
agggg
and he’s got his cigs with him too >.<
dammit Bill…
stop killing yourself with those…
i swear, if i ever meet him, i will grab it out of his hand and smash it into the ground.
other than that, he doesnt look too good. *agreeing with person above me*
he’s had a really really busy summer.

Comment by Jamie
2010-08-25 13:18:32

man… bill and tom are seriously starting to worry me. I just read the scan “I am so lonely” on here, i cant believe tom described himself as lonely as bill and empty. And the cigarettes… man. If you look at bills hands there so spiny and pale and his face looks so worn and sad..i think fame is really taking its toll on them. And now they said their going to south america???? take a break!! its for your health guys!!! do it for your fans!!!!!!!!

Comment by texaschelle
2010-08-25 14:00:56

Oh no…please smile Bill! He looks so sad and depressed. I feel so sorry for these guys, they do need a break. Rest up and show us that fantastic smile and those sparkling eyes again!!

Comment by Ali
2010-08-25 14:42:42

He looks… frustrated, to call it something.
maybe he was mad that the papparazzi was taking pictures of him in America. I mean, they as famous here as they are in other countries, so they could walk around here pretty much unnoticed. Maybe he’s just upset that their like swarming them here πŸ™

Comment by Vanessa D.
2010-08-26 10:52:00

He looks pissed that the paparazzi was there…I want the guys to have privacy and quite time for them selves. I know that it’s a paparazzi’s job to take pictures of celebs but don’t they ever feel bad for them. I really wish that paparazzi’s could be illegal cause it invades peoples privacy!

Comment by Yukichan
2010-08-25 15:49:06

I think he’s more angry and upset with the paparazzi his color looks decent so I think he’s OK

Comment by Sandy
2010-08-25 16:01:35

They went mental over at Tokio Hotel .com – the official site. They all think he is a diva and faking his look.
I think it was planned but I wouldn’t go so far as to call his facial expressions fake!

Comment by Virginia
2010-08-25 16:33:06

My poor bill!!! My goodness he really shud take a break! I’m really worried about him. The smoking will kill him and Tom and I definatly do not want that to happen. They shud go on on of there vacation more often but not reveal there location so the paparazzi won’t get to them and only take pics for their eyes only. I just don’t want them to get hurt or sick. I would cry if anything happened to them. Please realize guy that we only think of u and ur happiness:)

Comment by BΓΈh
2010-08-26 03:31:12

I’m pretty sure it’ll kill Georg and Gustav too, not just Tom and Bill

Comment by :D_HUMANO!D:+Geisha!*
2010-08-25 17:28:13

oh my gosh!! Bill look so fucking adorable!!! but he does look sad πŸ™ i think just a break from all the paparazzi would make him happy

Comment by BetterThanItSounds
2010-08-25 17:55:31

Wow… How can Bill look so bad? I mean, he doesn’t look completely terrible, but he looks really sad and his hands are wrinkly looking…
And then if you compare him to Tom, he looks even worst because Tom looks good, and his hands look strong compared to Bill’s…
Something is up…
And did anyone notice that the two necklaces he is wearing are the same ones as the two he was wearing for the Comet awards they were just at like a month or so ago? There’s a silver chain with two silver crosses on it, and then a gold chain with a black charm thing on it and there’s some sort of imprint on the black thing…
I wonder if they have some sort of meaning to them??

Comment by tinky
2010-08-25 19:17:24

I heard they are celebrating Bday in LA

Comment by Denise
2010-08-25 19:50:31

Bill looks really tired here maybe a little bummed too?
Hopefully his birthday coming will cheer him up! πŸ˜€

Comment by diana
2010-08-25 21:16:26

dude bill looks horrible

Comment by angykaulitz
2010-08-26 00:25:22

I believe the paparazzi are making him upset. And his bestfriend isn’t with him. I feel horrible for him. πŸ™

2010-08-26 01:16:46

Seriously, He looks realllly good without that much makeup. I like the makeup, but he still looks so good without it! :] Isn’t fair.

Comment by Humanoid
2010-08-26 01:52:30

I think he looks great considering he was jet-lagged! Love the make-up and the outfit. His hair is cute, too. It’s always weird to see him without Tom, but a few days apart is no big deal πŸ™‚ They’ll be together soon to celebrate their birthday in Vegas. Maybe Tom is in Hamburg doing solo work (for Reebok or smth) or maybe spending time with a new girl. Jost is with Bill, and TH has begun working on their next album, so maybe they’re songwriting? I hope so!

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-08-26 07:54:32

*gaso gasp gasp gasp* O_O and i thought tit was photoshopped pic that was uploaded by my frns i dont like his fur coat *looks away* just when i thoguth his fashion sesne improved he comes in this……

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-08-26 07:55:50

gosh he looks like a grl here for sure and drowsy too arghh its a total fashion faux for me =/ sorry bill i love u deeply but honestly not lukin impressive sorrie dude.

Comment by IMATOMMYFAN
2010-08-26 08:08:13

lol what was Bill doing at a STEAKHOUSE hes a vegetarian..and also that hand picture is scary, makes it look as though he’s shooting mad drugs…heroin anyone?

Comment by haleyy
2010-08-26 12:50:58

Lol fur coat to a steakhouse. Peta would love it.

Comment by OLIVAROSE
2010-08-26 13:45:47

sorry bill, not a good look. :/

Comment by kaye-kaye
2010-08-26 20:20:33

the fur is fake,DUH, and he has a whole group he is with so it doesn’t mean he ATE steak at the STEAKHOUSE. he was there. At least Nathalie is there with him. He needs a nap, for like 3 months.

Comment by Kaylee
2010-09-21 06:34:35

He doesn’t look just sad,, he looks kinda pissed off too like he just realized he’s a vegetarian at a steak house :S