NEWS; Tokio Hotel Moving – Goodbye Germany, hallo America!

NEWS; Tokio Hotel Moving - Goodbye Germany, hallo America!

Bill and Tom Kaulitz of Germany’s most succesfull international rockband “Tokio Hotel” are leaving Germany and are moving to the USA.

As Bild found out, the famous twins will be moving to Los Angeles in the Fall already.
Together with their manager and producer David Jost, who has been living in Beverly Hills for over a year now, they want to write new songs.

David Jost verified to Bild: yes, Bill and Tom will move to Los Angeles for starters, but they will still keep their home in Germany. the move to L.A is planned for mid-November.

Their bandcollegues Georg, and Gustav, want to stay in germany because they have steady girlfriends there.

Friends on the band have said that besides the planned work in the Soundstudio in LA the constant pursuit of by the stalkergangs and the break-in into their home in Hamburg are more grounds to move to the USA.

It won’t get quiet for the twins in Los Angeles.
The collection of stars is nowhere bigger than in Hollywood,Bill and Tom have also been hunted by paparazzis in Los Angeles.

They have sold more than 8 million cd’s so far with their new DVD and their live album, Humanoid City, they have reached the 1st place in over 15 countries worldwide.

In Germany, Brasil, Mexico, columbia, France and Switzerland this year.
In Italy , Portugal and Belguim they reached place

Comment by Nikki =]
2010-09-25 08:30:43

apparently they might have to break up i realllllllly hope it doesn’t happen

2010-09-25 10:49:52

OMG! Im happy they movin to the usa but still wat about Georg and Gustav? R they gonna break up or takea break from the band???????It said they had steady girlfrinds does it mean Gustav has a girlfriend now?
IM shocked with these news i hope the band doesn’t break up. The distance from each other will eventually affect the band and the fans as well. I feel sooooo sad because of these news. Its like they r breakin up. I hope that never happens.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by shaz
2010-10-06 23:10:32

i swear if they broke up i’d die!!!! i love them sooo much i hope they r lyk green day and stick together until they’re 40 <3

Comment by Arleen
2010-09-26 12:50:08

seriously :O? where did you hear that <//3

Comment by Tammy
2010-09-26 13:31:31

I was thinking the same thing I dont see it its going to work like that.

Comment by Aileen
2010-09-26 20:42:23

OMMMG WHERE DID U HEAR THAT :'( ?

2010-09-25 10:51:53

OMG no they can’t wat about georg and gustav? The band will take a break noooo. I hate thosestalkers if it wasn’t cause of them this would never b happening. Even thoguh i liive in america still wat about the band. i hope they never break up. Does gustav have girlfriend?????????

Comment by Shelbee
2010-09-25 12:16:02

Wow I really haven’t been following TH news for the past year. This seems really sudden. . .did I miss something? Well obviously since I didn’t know anything about a break in.
How are they going to keep the band going when they are on different sides of the world? I don’t listen to them anymore, but, I really hope they don’t have to break up.

Comment by Lisa L
2010-09-25 12:22:56

That’s cool that they are moving to America for a while.

Comment by Jamie
2010-09-25 12:29:54

GUSTAV HAS A GIRLFRIEND?? thats good. Now its bill and tom’s turn. I have a feeling this is a new beginning for the two. Hope they find someone 🙂

AND maybe ill meet them! 😀

Comment by ceily
2010-09-25 13:09:17

I think it’s way cute that Georg ad gustav are staying for thier girlfriends (:

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-09-25 13:09:24

wow LA thats cool =D i bet Bill could be seen in the shopping malls of huge brands now and then lols =P

Comment by romana
2010-09-25 14:04:22

This was only a question of time 🙁

I dont like living in Germany as well but to me it feels “we” lost our band and they will lose us the German fans who made them great .

Good luck , guys – however

romana

Comment by noussa
2010-09-25 14:10:08

they’re in LA to write new songs with their same producer Jost
There’s no reason to panic, it’s for their work
and Gustav and Georg can fly anytime to LA when it’s needed

Comment by Tatianna
2010-09-26 19:31:13

i agree for some reason them moving to L.A. has changed my opinion of them… i dont know if anyone else have noticed but the boys are both major divas now especially since everything they’ve done since the new album has been all Bill and Tom, leaving Georg and Gustav behind. i am a fan of Tokio Hotel, NOT Bill and Tom and if for some reason any one of the boys left the group, there would be no more Tokio Hotel for me. its as simple as that. so now you have 2 of them in L.A. and 2 of them in Germany… how exactly is this suppose to work out long term? i think i just really don’t like it. dont try and make sence of what i asked, distance will only make things harder, mark my words, its only a matter of time before it comes out that Georg, or Gustav have enjoyed the bust times but now want to relax and make a life for themselves.

Comment by noussa
2010-09-26 20:13:16

even in Germany they don’t live in the same city
the Gs and Magdeburg and the twins in Hamburg

and yes there are planes, internet
they don’t need to be together 24/7
they’re a group and in all group tasks are devided a certain way, and believe me the Gs are happy and never complain
actually they are enjoying the more privacy they have, at least they have girlfriends and can go out whenever and wherever they want

Comment by Tatianna
2010-09-27 00:23:39

oh im sorry i didn’t realize you knew the G’s.

Comment by noussa
2010-09-27 08:05:20

I think any fan you would know this too by watching and reading the interviews of the guys
they said many times, they want to play music and they don’t want all the chit chat and stuff, that’s why the twins handle these things

you’ve got to respect the way the 4 guys decided to work

Comment by Pami
2010-09-27 17:09:43

But the G’s are going to be left out of the creative process as well – AGAIN!

Comment by Pami
2010-09-27 17:08:18

Moving to LA doesn’t change my opinion of them, the band being so divided does though.
not sure why – seems the family atmosphere of the band is completely gone.

Comment by NaKi ㋖ Kaulitz
2010-09-25 14:08:56

i really don’t want them to move to L.A.!!!!!i’ll be too sad if they do…

2010-09-25 14:15:03

I feel excited for them to come to America 😀 Mid November is my birthday! (13th) And I’m so so glad that they want to write new songs. If they do nothing else, I want them to always want to write and make songs. And, hopefully, Georg and Gustav staying in Germany won’t mean a breakup for the band. I believe that they can do it, they can stay together. Even on different continents.

2010-09-25 16:48:32

I really hope the band becomes more powerfuland don’t break up. Kudos to Gusti. I hope Bill and Tom find girlfriends. Wat if thats the reason cause they found someone here and wanna stay here to b with that person. It could explain why bill came first to los angeles. I hope that the move is positive. And even though i not German i hope they don’t forget about their fans there cause they were the ones that made them famous.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by karina
2010-09-25 14:59:06

im soooooooooooo excited maybe there will be more talk about them here in cali! n more interviews ,its a good move if they want to get more recognition for there music becuase there isnt alot of talk about htem here

Comment by Tita :)
2010-09-25 16:04:42

Guys why you leave us? ;( ;( ;(

Comment by sad
2010-09-25 16:15:44

new songs? they havent even done a U.S. tour yet =[

Comment by Day
2010-09-25 17:31:53

omg they are going to live like an hour away from me!!! xD eekk lolz xD xD xD

Comment by Allie
2010-09-25 18:47:32

This is great news, however, I live in the East coast…oh well haha! 🙂

P.S. Congrats Gustav on your girlfriend 🙂

Comment by Gloria
2010-09-26 00:12:17

Yay! They’re coming to America =D Oh and help Tokio Hotel win Best World Stage Performance in the MTV EMAs: http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote

Comment by Vampira89
2010-09-26 07:15:05

Congrats to them… I hope they will continue to make great german/english songs in the future… I’ll continue to support the band no matter what. 🙂

Congrats to Gustav, btw… He’s been good in hiding his private life from the public view… 😀

Comment by Tanya M
2010-09-27 17:11:29

The German fans knew he had a girlfreind for some time.
One of the ones in the car when he crashed was his now ex girlfreind.

I doubt Georg and Gustav are paid enough to afford to move to LA – to be honest.

Comment by Vampira89
2010-09-29 08:13:57

Oh, there was a girl with him during the crash? Didn’t know that… 🙂 Thanks for the info.

I guess, it’s their life and they are entitled to do what ever they want and moving to L.A might be a start of something positive or otherwise. Who knows… I just want to wish them good and pray to God that they will end up like U2… U2 is the greatest band ever!

Comment by billsfan1
2010-09-26 08:46:16

YAY!!!! I am so excited that Bill and Tom are moving to L.A. i cant wait. 😀

Comment by rani
2010-09-26 11:21:50

i hope they nog gonna forget germany 🙁

Comment by tinky
2010-09-26 11:55:47

that is a good decision LA is the perfect place for the twin to enjoy the beautiful weather and the scenes. WELCOME OVER TO THE USA. Finally they will find peace from those stockers they leave behind.

Comment by perla kaulitz
2010-09-26 15:05:46

yay!!! but i hope they dont break up!!

Comment by Sully666
2010-09-26 15:58:54

oh damn…
this is good and bad…
X{ why can’t CFF’s just leave them alone?
fucking cff’s…. <_<

2010-09-26 18:07:45

i kow why can’t those girls leave them alone. I hope the band doesn’t break up but something that im possitive about is that they r gonna lose many fans. ;(. Gustav congrats on the gf situation. I hope Tokio Hotel doesn’t break up i would hit rock bottom if they do.

-Rocky Rachelle

Comment by lexy
2010-09-27 06:51:50

i agree to move in LA but can go somethimes in Germany!

Comment by Mz. Schäfer
2010-09-26 20:17:25

I just don’t feel this is right for them.
I mean, half hte band is moving over to L.A., and the other half is staying in Germany because they have “steady girlfriends there”. To me, that sounds like ‘Ok, I’m tired of you, bye!’
How are they supposed to keep making music as a band now that they’re living so far away from eachother??
I just hope this is me being paranoid, I would finish killing myself if they split up (cuz I’m half dead right now that Gustav’s got a gf).

Comment by Tanya M
2010-09-27 17:46:42

I’d go the other way, and say it’s an excuse Bill and Tom made up to go out of their way to leave the Gs out. They didn’t ask Gustav and Georg to help with the making of Humanoid when they were in LA doing that. If they break up, and I don’t think they will, I’d first think it would be the bossy twins decision. IMO

Comment by Aileen
2010-09-26 20:43:33

WHEERE DID U HEAR THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO BREAK UP :'( ?

Comment by ME?!
2010-09-26 23:09:55

Wahh LA…I hate LA too much traffic….wahh especially to get to school maybe, thats the reason im always late to class :D…but good for them!

Comment by lexy
2010-09-27 06:51:07

ok , i agree but somethimes they can go in Germany ok?

Comment by glenda
2010-09-27 07:22:28

@noussa

i know right?! “i’m moving to LA” for a working celebrity means “i’m buying this place here”. no hotel, no reservations, i just get to go here whenever the hell i want cause i got money bitches!

Comment by Bella
2010-09-27 17:00:14

The G’s probably weren’t invited, like they weren’t invited to help make the last album portion in LA.
If this band breaks up or they keep doing interviews not even so much as talking about Georg and Gustav, I don’t think I like them anymore.

Comment by Sandy
2010-09-27 17:16:30

I don’t like how they excluded the G’s from the CherryTree breakfast program. Well as least so far they have. I hope they at least talk about them and give us updates on them.

Comment by Deb
2010-09-27 17:38:10

Apparently it’s true the band have broken up.
I’m sure the twins will blame Gusti and Georg and say they didn’t want to follow them, but lets be honest, Bill and Tom don’t let the G’s get involved.

Why do they have to break up just because they moved. Lots of big bands have members all over the world and don’t break up.
This is sad!

Comment by BijouK
2010-09-27 17:44:11

This all just reeks of a future “the Gs didn’t want to be involved so they left” when we all know they’ve been excluded from everything including recordings. I don’t like the twins very much anymore myself.

Comment by River
2010-09-27 19:14:08

haha, they can move as much as they’d like, but they’re always going to go back to Germany, you always go back if fate isn’t finished with you yet 🙂

Comment by sarah
2010-09-27 23:20:15

gustav has a girl friend…………………… what the fuck

Comment by Sarah
2010-09-28 13:16:08

I know.

Comment by Layla
2010-09-28 10:19:38

Wow this is HUGE I hope it works and nothing happens with the band wrong…I don’t want them to break up…
“Tokio Hotel Fuer Immer”

Comment by Chrissie Ribotti
2010-09-28 13:31:48

I bet tom will find a girl almost like right away … (if yeah know what I mean 😉 ) HAHAHAHA , like legiiit , no lie 🙂

… tom is my life (y)
hess f***ing hilariouuus 🙂
and I love Bill Gustav and Gerog tooooo ! (y)
.. oh and yes, they are f***ing hilarious assewweeell !
LOOOOL
xD

Comment by Chrissie Ribotti
2010-09-28 13:34:41

:O
… I just read that thing under the picture LOL 🙂
…. I dont want them to like sepperraattttte !
I hope they still like, stay a band and chill and work on music .. or w.e you know 🙂 lol , whatevveea they doo 🙂
…. But gustav has a girlfriend .. !? hahahha I didnt know that ! , ahh well , thats good ;P
now its tom and bills turn …
I should think about going to L.A 🙂 LOOOOL

Comment by Rach
2010-09-28 15:29:51

WTF Bill and Tom can’t leave the GG’s behind! They are a band after all! How will they do music if they r not together!
I was really down when I heard d news!

hope the twins don’t forget GERMANY

Well I respect their decision…i can’t stop them from going to LA!
I’ll always love TOKIO HOTEL!

Comment by T.T.
2010-09-29 10:01:12

omg rlly? the twins kaultiz r moving to L.A.??????????!!!!!!!
THAT MEAN THEIR NOT GOING TO DO A PERFORMENTS ON STAGE 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Comment by Amanda
2010-09-30 10:21:25

I mean I’m happy for them for wanting to make new music but I’m a bit afraid that sth wrong will happen for the band well let’s hope not.

Comment by Savannah
2010-09-30 23:06:29

Not to sound mean, but I’m sure Bill&Tom leaving to write songs shouldn’t make too much of a difference..I mean the G’s aren’t credited for writing any part of the songs on Humanoid..Bill and Tom (maybe just Bill on 1 or 2? not sure) are on all. The G’s only seem to play..so really, it shouldn’t make too much of a difference. as long as they go back to Germany after awhile..

Though I’m not sure if I’m excited or sad about this move..i mean their gonna be Right next to me (few freakn’ hours away!!) but then again..so much could change. And seriously, Gustav has a gf? how could no one have known?? :l

Comment by Dawne
2010-10-01 01:02:31

@Vampira 89

Hope so!
And still…Long Live U2! <333
Finally someone who thinks like me about U2…^.^

Now, about the twins decision. I started to hate this thing. Only the twins are talking in interviews, are going to photoshoots and so on. 😐
And the G’s are like puppets to them.
It’s not only because they stay in the background…But the twins are way too bossy, I think.
There are many bands where all the members are equally popular. There are bands where the bassist or the drummer is more famous than the singer or the guitarist. [for example: Duff McKagan or Lars Ulrich]
:-<

Comment by Rosa Gonzales
2010-10-07 14:25:03

I agree w/ Dawne. Tom & Bill r always n front, never Gustav & Georg. Congrats 2 Gustav & Georg 4 their gurls. Da twins r both taller & out there. But congrats 2 them.

Comment by Dawne
2010-10-08 12:38:59

Wow…Never seen someone who actually agrees with me…:|

Comment by Hanna
2010-11-22 02:46:57

This is stupid. First this and now the best of CD? What are they 45? They’ve only had 2 worldwide releases. There it’s much to have a best of. If they break up and this has something to do with it, imma be hella pissed with the twins, even though i love them to death. -.-‘ This whole thing is just gonna turn out bad. I hope it doesn’t, but it probably will.