NEWS; A minute with bill kaulitz from tokio hotel – Bild 10.10.10

NEWS; A minute with bill kaulitz from tokio hotel - Bild 10.10.10

A minute with Bill Kaulitz

BILD am Sonntag: At the fashion shows in Milan you were the hit on the runway for DSquared. At the Wunderkind fashion show you were only among the audience – don’t want to be on the catwalk anymore?

Bill Kaulitz: At the moment I have no time for a second job. We found a house in Los Angeles, we’re going to move soon. My four dogs are coming with me; furthermore we’re working on new songs. Stress!

You’re a professing fashion-freak. What is hot in your opinion?

Bill Kaulitz: I like to wear german labels, today Kilian Kerner. I also liked the clothes of Wolfgang Joop. But my favourite accessory is a necklace with a picture of my mother. The family is the most important thing anyway.

Do you have an overview how much you spend on clothes per month?

Bill Kaulitz: No, better not, I spend too much money on fashion. But anyway, someone gotta boost the textile economy!

Comment by Allie
2010-10-14 08:50:04

He is adorable! And he has a necklace with a picture of his mom? That is sooo sweet!!! And I wish they’d stop asking how much he spends or about money. It is so irrelevant to who he is as a person.Ask about his music or family or friends! Important stuff.

Comment by Angel Namerah
2010-10-14 12:32:00

hahahahaha the last line was amazing XD good going Bill heheheheheh

Comment by Melissa
2010-10-14 12:56:08

Awwww! I always wondered who that little picture on his necklace is. <3

Comment by romana
2010-10-14 13:26:16

just cute and still very down to earth 🙂

Comment by Sully666
2010-10-14 13:31:38

Haha great interview….a little nosey, but good ^_^
Awwwhhww too cute about the mom/necklace thing…sweet <3

Comment by veronique lacroix
2010-10-14 13:52:36

i like the part when he says family is everything…that resembles me alot …family is really everything uve got at the end of it all s its nice that he realizes that with everything that going on in his life!<3

Comment by MusicGrl
2010-10-14 18:40:28

Awwwww this was just too cute:)) im so glad he’s still a very down to earth guy 😀 i still can’t believe they’re moving here though :O

Comment by tinky
2010-10-14 22:54:36

that is sweet he has his mother close to his heart and that where a mother should always be. Bill you are so loving.

Comment by shannon
2010-10-15 00:10:58

family is everything that is so sweet
unfortinTLY MY FAMILY HATES ME SO yahjelous
but did they say some thing about moving to los angilous

Comment by Amanda
2010-10-15 02:23:36

Yes they r moving to USA (Los angeles) and I think in November! But only the twins 🙁 (without georg and gustav cuz they said they have steady girlfriends in Germany)

Comment by Rhianne
2010-10-29 03:56:14

Awww..that’s s0 sweet of y0u bill.. Nice interview..