SCANS; Tokio Hotel – Bravo 42/10

SCANS; Tokio Hotel - Bravo 42/10 SCANS; Tokio Hotel - Bravo 42/10

Comment by IMATOMMYFAN
2010-10-15 14:08:50

uuuggghhh yuck dude holding Bill…=S
still wish I could trade places with him!

2010-10-17 08:08:02

yes, i would be uncomforble if i barely knew the guy.

Comment by veronique lacroix
2010-10-15 14:48:34

yeah wats the deal with that..hes a gig boy im shure he doesnt need someone holding him all the time lol..!!well i still like them lots lol!PS:hes pretty hot on those pictures:P…<3

Comment by WoRoD~Kaulitz
2010-10-15 15:52:32

-killing that boy’s ass-
WTF does that old man doing with my Bill?? :OO
get ur hand up of my angel…
i need 2 be with Bill not that old man! :/

Comment by WoRoD~Kaulitz
2010-10-15 15:59:25

-kicks the boy’s asses-
WTF is that old man doing with my Bill?? :OOOO
get away from my Billy!!
Bill knows how 2 be alone there is no need 4 an old man to hold him like that!!…
i need 2 be instand of that old man!

Comment by hawaii01
2010-10-15 16:54:54

ugh that would drive me insane i’d be like dude wtf get off me…but thats why he’s Bill, cuz he handles it well <3

Comment by Savana
2010-10-15 20:06:21

Oh my god If I was Bill i would like…thank you. 😀 that’s a major compliment!! Especially with that totally gross dude

Comment by AileenM483
2010-10-15 20:48:19

HES GORGEOUS ! <3

Comment by shannon
2010-10-17 00:28:10

yah yah bill great but there are more people in tokio hotel guys can we please remember that

USA WELCOMES A TOKIO HOTEL CONCERT TOUR
just saying

Comment by ForeverFan
2010-10-17 13:56:16

I wish people wouldn’t worry about the guys living so far from the G’s. Many bands when they’ve become super successful, find their members taking up residents around the world, sometimes many different homes.
Given they’ve been spending more than 10 years together and are now all men, it may be healthier for them to live further apart, so as not get tired of one another.
As for work, the G’s can always contribute by working in a studio in Germany then sending it via internet to the twins in a studio in LA. Just like Bill did for much of the Humanoid production.
I imagine it’ll be like a fun reunion when they do concerts and recordings together in future.
This isn’t an end to the band, especially with Georg and Gustav’s popularity growning so much more over the last year.

Comment by Nats!
2010-10-17 16:14:54

omg i’ve missed THR
anyway I love bill I’ve finally gotten used to his more masculine hair style
Love him Th Fur Immer

Comment by Lily
2010-10-20 02:35:35

Who is that old guy? It’s kinda scary.