PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil – pictures from 23.11.10

PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10 PICS; Tokio Hotel in Brazil - pictures from 23.11.10

Comment by hawaii01
2010-11-24 10:24:36

Yay the G’s!!! <3 <3 <3 und Bill's looking really good n healthy lately, it makes me smile ๐Ÿ™‚ {love u too Tom!}

Comment by Nicole
2010-11-24 13:14:36

I totally agree with you that Bill is looking much healthier, he makes we happy when he is healthy and smiling. But I still wish that he could find the one and then be really really happy.
๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by tinky
2010-11-24 13:17:06

I think bill and tom need more makeup since both look pale being vegetarians doesn’t help

Comment by veronique lacroix
2010-11-24 13:53:22

looks like tom got his brades redone lol !! they all ook grate

Comment by Vampira89
2010-11-24 14:07:18

Tom looks really thin in those pics… Why did they have to turn into vegans??? What’s up will all the “Stop killing the animals.. They are just like us..”

Don’t hate me for saying this but I don’t understand why people go all this way into helping the animals when they themselves are wearing furs (real or faux… it’s the same) People invented faux fur because people want to wear fur.. it’s just to avoid public scrutinize.

I admirer their passion but to be honest, I hate the fact that boiling an egg for my breakfast is considered murdering the soul of unborn chicken… I’m a proud omnivore.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Comment by Memphis
2010-11-24 15:37:46

Amen.

Comment by Eb
2010-11-24 17:36:46

I’m with you Vampira89.

Actually I think Bill looks awful in these pics… he seems to be losing his booty and going back to super-skinny. It makes his head look huge, like a bobblehead ):

Come back fierce Bill…………….

Comment by Popstar15
2010-11-24 21:21:10

totally

Comment by Memphis
2010-11-25 11:07:44

I’m with you, sister.

Comment by alicia
2010-11-25 12:51:02

true

Comment by Krissy
2010-11-25 17:20:02

i support them 100% on being vegetarian! i’v been a vegetarian since i was about 9 years old, and im not skinny..but its new for Bill and Tom, and they seem to have a very high motabolism :S

euhm.. why is Bill pointing to his tattoo in the 14h pic? o.O